Student Records and Transcripts

Contact image

The Student Records Office at the J.B. Beck Center has the cumulative school records and transcripts for those students who graduated from a high school in Georgetown County or last attended school in Georgetown County. To request a copy of your school records or transcript, please see Transcript/School Records Request.

  • WE DO NOT HAVE THE RECORDS OF STUDENTS WHO ARE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN SCHOOL. If you currently attend a Georgetown County Public School, you will need to contact the school you are attending for a copy of your transcript or school record.
  • The Student Records Office does NOT have copies of Special Education records. Those records are kept in the Office of Special Services. Please contact Special Services.
  • The Student Records Office does NOT have copies of diplomas. Initial Diplomas and duplicate diplomas are issued by the South Carolina Department of Education ONLY. Please see Diplomas.
  • Immunization Record
  • Birth Certificates


  (843) 436-7156
Executive Director for Accountability & Assessment
Sherilynn Williams (843) 436-7158
Accountability and Assessment, Administrative Secretary
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.